Marketing is one of the most rapidly changing fields out there. Trends and strategies seemingly pop up overnight and it’s all compounded by the always evolving algorithms used by online search engines.
For the automotive industry, this could mean testing countless marketing efforts until you find what works for you. In an effort to save you time, we’ve composed a list of the top 3 marketing tools that are user-friendly, effective, and don’t run the risk of being outdated (at least anytime soon).
1. Facebook Ads Manager
Nowadays, everyone is on social media. In fact, there are 3.2 billion social media users worldwide and Facebook continues to be the most widely used platform. Which is a big reason why 3 million businesses actively advertise on Facebook with their Ads Manager tool.
With Facebook Ads Manager, you can easily run, manage, and track advertisements on Facebook (and also Instagram) to reach a larger audience digitally and bring in more business! What’s great about Ads Manager is that it’s simple to learn and there are a great deal of resources available that show you how to use it effectively.
To start running ads for your business on Facebook, you’ll want to:
- Determine a goal for your ads (like generating new leads)
- Open Facebook Manager to get your ads setup
- Choose your objective from the list they give you
- Define the audience your targeting with specific demographics
- Figure out how much you’ll spend on your ads and how long to run them
- Design your ads (the copy and image/video you’ll use). You can also use the BayIQ-supplied Facebook that promotes your Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Decide on your ad placement (such as within the news feed, on Instagram, etc.)
After your ads start running, you’re able to watch their progress in Ads Manager in real-time and make any adjustments you see fit to see improved results.
2. Magisto Video Content
Over the years, video content has become one of the most popular forms of marketing. Currently, 87% of online marketers are using video content and 85% of the U.S. audience is watching videos online, either on YouTube, Twitter, or other social networks. Which is a good reason why when marketing for the automotive industry, some incorporation of video content should be considered.
Creating videos can seem like a daunting task, especially if you don’t have any experience. Luckily, marketing tools like Magisto can lend a hand. Magisto is a user-friendly video editor that allows you to create promotional videos across all your social media platforms. The process is easy and takes only a few minutes to create a branded video that showcases your shop. Here’s how it works:
- Upload your videos or photos
- Choose a social media editing style and soundtrack from Magisto’s library
- Allow Magisto to analyze and edit the video
Additionally, Magisto has an app that can be downloaded to your android device so if you’re on-the-go, you can quickly create videos and publish them no matter your location.
For any automotive repair shop, customer retention is likely high up on the priority list. But how do you turn those one-time customers into lifelong customers? With effective marketing platforms, like BayIQ.
BayIQ provides automated marketing software specifically to the independent tire and automotive repair industry. With an overall goal geared toward building a successful auto repair business, BayIQ comes with effective marketing tools like:
- A customer loyalty program
- An attractive review submission platform
- Appointment schedulers and reminders
- Built-in integration with Point-of-Sale and budget-tracking services
- The ability to generate quick and intuitive reports
Through the creation of new leads and nurturing long-term relationships with current customers, you’ll increase revenue per transaction and increase recurring clientele. Request a demo now to see how BayIQ can help your marketing in the automotive industry.